Depression, Bipolar and Mood Disorders
We specialize in helping those who struggle with managing mood issues.
Below are just a few examples of what we can help you with. If you’re experiencing any of the below moods, please contact us.
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Mood Disorder
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Other Complex Mood Problems- including those associated with medical Issues such as Thyroid Imbalance or PCOS
- Emotional Intensity and Highly Sensitive Individuals
We offer cutting edge treatment options for people with Depression, Bipolar and Mood Disorders and their families
- Family Member Support – Support and education for parents, siblings and partners of someone with a mood disorder
- Individualized Collaborative Therapeutic Assessment- Clarify diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Individual Therapy – Understanding and managing your moods
- EMDR – Resolving underlying trauma and loosening the grip of repetitive negative patterns
- Neurofeedback Brain Training – Reduce stress and improve resiliency